Municipalities are required to abide by certain transparency of information standards. Information posted online is also subject to state and federal standards. The Village of Shorewood is proactively providing specific sets of information regarding the use of public funds in order to meet and exceed checklist requirements.
This page provides a one-stop shop for information and links to each required information set. If you have questions about any content referenced on this page, please contact the Department identified along with the content. Additional information about each item is found on the web pages accessed via the posted links.
- Annual Financial Reports (Audits)
- Employee Compensation & Benefits
- Collective Bargaining Agreement - Shorewood Police
- Collective Bargaining Agreement - Public Employee Division
- Waste Management Contract
- IMRF Employer Cost and Participation Information
- Employee Memberships