Bulk Water Dispensing Station is currently CLOSED
Reopens April 15th (weather dependent)
The Village of Shorewood provides a pre‐paid water dispensing station for the convenience of contractors.
Click here to download Bulk Water Station Instructions
Water is NON‐POTABLE.
Station requires a prepaid PortaPay Account
STATION ID: PAL8685
Station is located at:
Shorewood Public Works Facility
25914 W. Mound Road
Shorewood Illinois 60404
The Dispensing Station operation is seasonal running April 15th to November 15th (depending on weather).
One 50ft 1.5inch MALE hose with cam‐loc connection.
One 50ft 2inch MALE hose with cam‐loc connection.
Questions? Give us a call for more information at (815) 553-2321.
How to purchase and access the water
The dispensing station uses Portapay. To set up a Portapay account:
- Go to www.Portapay.com.
- Click "Create New Account," and use PAL8685 as your location number.
- Once you complete and submit your information, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Click the link to confirm your email address.
- Login at Portapay.com and make a payment using the "Manage Funds" page.
- Use the access number and PIN on the Access Numbers page to log in at the station and draw water.
- Cost is $9.57 per 1,000 gallons.
- Refunds can only be issued from PortaPay and require a valid payment method associated with the account
For PortaPay Support Call:
8 AM ‐ 4:30 PM CST
Monday – Friday
- When running for 60 seconds, a 1.5-inch hose connection will yield approximately 77 gallons.
- When running for 30 seconds, a 2-inch hose connection will yield approximately 120 gallons.
- Adapters are not available, please bring any adapters as required.
- A 50ft 1.5” section of hose will hold approximately 4.59 gallons of water
- A 50ft 2” section hose will hold approximately 18.35 gallons of water.